Nimble Nappy Lover Detergent
- Non-bio detergent powder specially made for cloth nappies
- A simpler way to clean cloth nappies, no need for extra boosters
- Free from skin-irritating allergens, enzymes, optical brighteners and dyes
- Completely dissolves in the wash, leaving no detergent residues on the nappies
- Up to 40 washes
Nimble Nappy Lover makes cleaning your little one’s cloth nappies super simple, leaving them sparkling clean and delightfully soft!
Our clever formula has been designed with cloth nappies (and what ends up on them) in mind. Plant-based surfactants target those stinky poo and pee stains without the need for extra boosters.
It also dissolves completely in the wash so no need to worry about any residues being left behind that could irritate sensitive skin or damage cloth fibres.
To top it all off we use an allergen-free fragrance leaving nappies with a delicate baby fresh scent
The science-y bit
So Easy to Use
- Measure out the correct dosage for your load
- Wash as usual
- Hang-up nappies to dry
What temperature? For best results, wash at 60°C. (unless your nappies labels specify washing at a lower temperature and you want to stay within warranty).
Drawer or drum? We vote drum! Simply pour the powder into a dosing cap then place directly in the drum of your washing machine.
Plant-based ingredients: alkyl polyglucoside, sodium alkyl sulphate, soap. Mineral-based: sodium percarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium silicate, zeolite, sodium sulphate, sodium chloride. Others:
water, acrylic/maleic acid copolymer, quaternary ammonium salt, phenoxyethanol.