Pepi Collection Pocket Shell
Pepi’s Designer Collection makes baby’s bum even more adorable (if that’s possible) – with a range of fun, playful artworks and colourways.
Designed by a mum and ethically made featuring Pepi’s signature prints – these nappies make nappy changing simple, cost-effective and eco-friendly. Perfect if you’re still getting the hang of reusable cloth nappies, and a helping hand for whanau (extended family) and daycare staff who also change your baby.
As your baby grows – which happens so quickly – simply adjust the size of the nappy using the snaps, to fit from 3.5kg to 17kgs.
Each nappy has a generous pocket for absorbent inserts - we recommend Thirsties organic cotton & hemp pocket inserts for a trim and very absorbent nappy.
Print is hand painted by an artist.
Why you (and bubs) will love pēpi reusable nappies:
- Designed to grow as baby does: one-size-fits-most is perfect for babies weighing 3.5-17kg
- Breathable, waterproof polyurethane laminated polyester (PUL) shell keeps wetness contained. No need to buy a separate wrap
- Polyester suede interior draws moisture away from baby's bum
- Double gusset to stop leaks and poop explosions
- Double row of snaps, with hip snaps to prevent 'wing droop'
- Crossover front snaps give a better fit, even for smaller babies
- Comfy, soft and free of ‘nasties’, like lead, nickel and azo dyes.