Puppi Organic Cotton Flat Nappy
Flat nappies made from "birdseye" woven organic cotton are an alternative to classic cotton flat muslins.
They are thicker (160g) and much more absorbent than muslins.
After approx. 6 washes, they reach their optimum absorbency.
This flat nappy is perfect for babies in the first months of life and older children as an absorbent insert.
In the summer, the larger size could be used as a light blanket, during mealtimes as a bib, you can also put it under your baby's head when sleeping, to protect the bedding. There are many uses, just like the classic cotton flat this is very versatile.
These organic cotton flat nappies are GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- up to 4 kg - 50x50 cm
- up to 7 kg - 60x60 cm
- up to 9 kg - 70x70 cm
> 9 kg - 80x80 cm
Folded into a rectangle as an absorbent insert:
- up to 6 kg - 50x50 cm - above 6 kg we can still use it as a less absorbent insert
- 6-8 kg - 60x60 cm - above 8 kg we can still use it as a less absorbent insert
- 8-10 kg - 70x70 cm - above 10 kg we can still use it as a less absorbent insert
>10 kg - 80x80 cm
- wash at 60 degrees in the same powder which you use for other diapers
- after washing, wisk away and pull in different sides to keep the shape
|Compositions||100% Organic Cotton|
|Dimensions||optional: 50x50cm (19,7"x19,7"), 60x60cm (23,6"x23,6"), 70x70cm (27,6"x27.6"), 80x80cm (31.5"x31.5")|
|Care instructions||Wash in 60'C (140'F), tumble dryer safe.|
|Certificates||GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)|